Requires good leadership potential in driving teams. He/she will provide reliable support to a Project Development lead, ensuring a seamless execution of activities from project conceptualization to after-launch.
- A graduate of any business or technical-related course (e.g. Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Management Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Accountancy, Civil Engineering, Math etc.)
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Preferably has experience in project management
- Knowledge in real estate and/or project management is a plus
Must spend at least 1 week in the office and 2 weeks work from home.