Plantilla Item No. OSEC-DAB-ATY23-7-2017
This office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants from any sexual orientation or gender identity (SOGI), or persons with disability (PWD), or members of indigenous communities to signify their interest by submitting the following at the ICTS Training Room, 2nd Floor, Arturo Tanco Bldg., DA Compound, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City before the close of working hours on April 30, 2019.
Required Documents for Application:
1. Original Application letter indicating position title and office applied for
2. Fully accomplished original Notarized or Sworn Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 with passport size recent photo) and CS Form 212 Attachment (Work Experience Sheet)
3. Diploma & Transcript of Records of Bachelor’s Degree/Masteral Degree/PhD **
4. Transcript of Records or Certificate of Units Taken for Unfinished Degrees/Courses
5. Authenticated copy of CSC Eligibility and/or Valid Professional License**
6. Certificate of Participation or Completion of trainings/seminars**
7. Original Service Record or Certificate of Employment (For Non-DA Central Office Employees)
8. OPCR/IPCR for the period of Jan – June 2018 with at least a Very Satisfactory rating (for Gov’t employees)**
9. Certified photocopy of Special Order for designations in managerial & supervisory positions (for applicants to division chief levels) [If any]
10. Scanned copy of all the required documents sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Please bring original copies, it will be returned after cross checking/verification. ONE SET PER POSITION APPLIED FOR.
NOTE: ONLY APPLICANTS WHO UNDERWENT THE COMPLETE RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND WITH COMPLETE PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS WILL BE EVALUATED