The Emma - The Sleep Company Story
Our work culture is built on strong values that promote community, agility, and ownership. As an Emmie, you get to immerse yourself in an environment with the following 5 principles:
- A global team. With Emma operating in over 25 countries and with headquarters in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai, we offer our interns and employees the experience of interacting with teams on a global scale.
- A non-hierarchical and team-centric structure. Communication is easily facilitated without the hurdle of steep hierarchies, and our members work in a variety of teams: Business Development, People & Organization, Operations, Finance, Retail, Operational Excellence, Marketing, Research & Development, and Software Development & IT.
- Work ownership and recognition. Our members commit to full ownership and accountability of their projects, and we value the recognition of their hard work and efforts.
- Training and growth opportunities. With Emma's in-house Emma Sleep University and other training and upskilling opportunities, Emma keeps it a priority to bolster and hone our members' skillsets and talents to aid in the growth of their personal and professional development.
- A diverse and inclusive workplace. We pride ourselves in the diversity of our workforce, with over 500 members of 65 nationalities and speaking 75 languages. Emma makes sure to foster a safe and inclusive workplace for our members.
The Recruitment Process
- Pre-screening (interviews/testing)
- 3 rounds of interviews (staggered or scheduled in one day)
- Offer discussion
- Contract signing
Remuneration & Career prospects
We attribute our growth and success as a company to our people, and we believe in generous rewards. Other than the competitive compensation and benefits packages we offer, our opportunities also include hands-on training, global immersions, and expert and leadership advancement tracks for professional development.