The Marketing Specialist provides active support to the marketing managers on executing projects such as developing sales strategies, marketing campaigns, social media campaigns and on collecting and interpreting marketing analytics directed at creating successful sales profits.
- Help organize and coordinate marketing events such as conferences, webinars, and trade shows
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends
- Monitor trends and organize market research
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website, and press releases
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field (marketing, journalism, communications, business, etc.)
- Above average knowledge of grammar, proofreading and editing with high level of organization and attention to detail