All of our services whether assurance or advisory in nature are designed for the dual purpose of strengthening internal controls and, in so doing, helping to improve IT and business performance. In addition to assurance-related engagements such as financial attestation and SSAE 16 engagements, our IT risk advisory services focus on IT governance and effectiveness; IT program management and assurance; security and controls of ERP implementations; and business intelligence and information analysis.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain client relationships to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply to client's IT environment
Client Service Delivery
- Provide high quality client service, working directly with onshore teams to understand and evaluate client's IT environment
- Working predominantly on offshore engagements. Communication, written and verbal, with the local EY teams would be expected.
- Understand the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion and how workflow is managed within the firm's online tool for audit monitoring and project management.
- Perform IT related controls testing and evaluation for Information Systems
- Prepare test procedures based on control requirements and documentation of test results based on testing performed
- Report control deficiencies identified, to team Senior/Manager
- Use extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the client's business.
- Adherence to EY audit methodologies (related to risk assessment and prioritization, risk responses, and risk management capability assessments), supporting tools and other materials.