Talent Shared Services (TSS) is a core service line within the Global Delivery Services organization, providing multiple HR support services including recruitment support, onboarding support, people data administration, learning administration and performance management support to Ernst & Young member firms.
TSS provides services to the country, sub-area, area and global people teams and other EY stakeholders involved in HR, L&D and recruiting transactions and associated administration, reporting and people infrastructure.
These services are delivered from our centres in Dalian, China; Kerala, India, Manila Philippines and Wroclaw, Poland.
The TSS Associate is responsible for completing assigned HR functional transaction or work activities of recruitment /onboarding/people data administration… in accordance with the established policies, procedures and service level agreements of GDS whilst building positive and productive relationships with customer representatives.
Your key responsibilities
- Attends to HR functional inquiries/requests/transactions as assigned (including inquiries or requests via telephone or email) in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Ensures all transactions are processed, documented and delivered within defined SLAs and quality standards and that work instructions are diligently followed; escalates issues as needed
- Ensures all new process updates are incorporated while processing transactions
- Responds to customer needs and inquiries exercises good judgment in applying concepts and guidelines
- Follows through on commitments and takes responsibility for results; effectively prioritizes assignments; identifies and reports barriers and issues to Supervisor
- Responds to emails and enquires in a timely manner
- Prepares and contributes to reporting as directed
- Actively participates and completes the performance management and development plan activities
- Identifies potential areas for process improvements and makes recommendations to Supervisor
- Assists with GDS initiatives and other projects as assigned
- Ensures GDS organizational policies and processes are followed
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelors degree or above from a commercial, business or HR related discipline.
- 0 -2+ years work experience preferred including prior Shared Services/BPO and/or HR Operations experience