The TSS Intern is responsible for completing assigned HR functional transaction or work activities of Recruitment in accordance with the established policies, procedures and service level agreements of GDS whilst building positive and productive relationships with customer representatives. This role may provide service delivery in respect of specific or combined HR functions (recruitment support, onboarding support, people data administration, learning administration and performance management).
Your key responsibilities
- The Recruitment Intern will assist in providing support to the recruitment team in fulfilling hiring demands
- The Recruitment Intern will be trained on sourcing function including but not limited to resume mining, resume screening, data management, and interviews
What's in it for you?
- The Recruitment Intern will be trained about the basics of the Recruitment function
- The Recruitment Intern will be given a walkthrough on how Shared Services and Consulting firms operate
- The Recruitment Intern will be exposed to a global corporate setting
- The Recruitment Intern will be provided an allowance