Your key responsibilities
To ensure effective resource scheduling on scheduling tools (ARMS/Retain), considering resource management guidelines, processes and protocols. The Associate will be based in our Manila Office.
Skills and attributes for success
- Timely updating of resource schedules on scheduling tools (ARMS/Retain)
- Timely review and resolution of scheduling conflicts.
- Proactive review of resource availability /resource requirements.
- Mailbox management and fulfilling the scheduling requests coming through emails in defined TAT.
- Optimization of resource utilization through effective schedule management.
- Basic reporting and analysis.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Graduates with 0-1 year of relevant resource management/workforce management experience.
- Experience in workforce management concepts, resource deployment and scheduling will be preferred.
- Non-resource management professionals with 1 year of general work experience in any field of work, that display required skillset competencies can also be hired as Associate in the resource management team.