This is a full time, permanent work-from-home role with the majority of the team based in Australia
Well established, well known and innovative Australian manufacturer
Suits a fresh graduate or someone with 1 to 2 years experience
This Australian business designs and builds beautiful playgrounds for over 30 years to let children have the best opportunity to learn through play, offering maximum challenge and fun, while playing safely.
We are wanting to hire 3D visualization talent to join the team. The work will involve full 3D builds of playground using existing 3D assets, and outdoor landscaped settings then the placing of existing 3D people and objects into the 3D playground scenes using 3DS Max, KeyShot and similar software. The final output is to have great lighting, great perspective and aspect, set up and rendered by you in view of giving the best impression of the proposed new playground or setting.
- The successful applicant will be motivated, able to use initiative, take pride in their work and be able to listen and take direction.
- You will be a recent graduate of Media/ Design /Art and Animation or have up to 2 years experience in 3D modelling and rendering skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work independently on agreed tasks
- 3D visualization experience
- Basic skills in graphic design
- Excellent experience in using 3D rendering software.
- Being organised in management of drawings and software with attention to detail is essential
- Bonus if you know how to use Archviz, Keyshot Pro, 3Ds Max with Corona Renderer & Forestpack, Solid Edge or Solid Works/Sketchup/Revit and Photoshop or similar image editing software
You must have/can:
- Work Australian hours; Monday to Friday 6am to 3pm
- Have high-speed internet, desktop/laptop with webcam and private room where you will have minimal interruptions
- This is a monthly salary role with 13th month bonus and contribution to HMO.