To qualify, here are the things you must have:
- 1 to 3 years of work experience as a Loan Processor in either AU or US account
- Experience being accountable and responsive when working in a small team environment, for example, a small business
- Great level of verbal and written communication skills
- High Attention to detail
- Ability to finish tasks quickly and accurately.
On top of being a really cool company and a great place to work, you'll get the following benefits as part of the Filta Family:
- Fixed 6:00am to 3:00pm Monday to Friday shift (Work from Home)
- HMO for yourself and one dependent within the first month
- 20 combined SL/VLs per year accrued from day one (you will have 10 accrued once you pass regularisation)
- 30 minutes early out Fridays (after regularisation, upon completing all your tasks for the week, and if you're on time during the week)
- Monthly social activities when safe to do so.