The incumbent is responsible for leading the department's overall Preventive Maintenance activity with technicians and electricians including but not limited to: conducting troubleshooting and repair, coordination with clients, as well as preparation of necessary internal and external reports.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts Preventive and Corrective Maintenance works on Electrical, Data, and UPS with technicians and electricians.
- Prepare required reports both internal and external.
- Coordinates w/ client and internal customer.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Registered Electrical Engineer, RME is a plus.
- Preferably with at least 6 months of work experience in repair and maintenance of electrical systems.
- Knowledge in electro-mechanical equipment operation and maintenance.
- Must be physically fit to do extensive technical and skilled works.
- Must be willing to be assigned in any part of NCR/Luzon Area.