- Assist in the preparation and submission of audit reports.
- Examines end-of-year and interim accounts.
- Collects and reviews financial accounts and other operational data.
- Identifies and records significant errors, deficiencies and other deviations from the standard, and then reports them to the audit supervisor.
- Investigates material issues that emerge from inquiries by regulatory bodies, such as tax authorities.
- Examine financial statements to be sure that they are accurate and in compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency and use of accepted accounting procedures.
- Assess financial operations and make best-practices recommendations to management as needed.
- Track progress of report and accomplish reports timely.
- Communicate report updates and status to audit supervisor and/or clients.
- Perform ad hoc functions as assigned by the Department Head.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy
- Ability to review, analyze basic reports to identify errors, misallocated items, missing information.
- Knowledgeable on local and national taxes
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to work effectively with teams - with collaboration skills; and communicate directly with clients when necessary.
- Can work with minimum supervision and has leadership potentials
- Proficient in MS Office
- CPA not required, but is an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Willing to do fieldwork within and outside Metro Manila.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Work Setup: Office-based and Client Visit