Responsible for the support and implementation of Technical Change Management (TCM) process. Work with change owners, quality assurance team, and other independent groups to ensure adherence to the process and manage the risks and impact of changes to the production systems.
- Provides support and implementation of Release and Deployment Management process for projects, initiatives and CIT operational releases. Provide guidance in the planning, execution, and monitoring of release activities for large and complex CIT projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for the buildup and maintenance of Configuration Management Database (CMDB). Coordinate with service owners, Release and Change Management teams for the addition, update, or deletion of configuration items (CI), and resolution of issues. Support the implementation and maintenance of the configuration management system and ensure alignment with CMDB. Participate in defining, implementing, and monitoring of Configuration Management process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- With at least 1-year work experience in the specified service transition management domain (Change, Release and Deployment, or Configuration Management).
- Experience or exposure in project management preferably encompassing software, hardware, and infrastructure.
- Preferably with work experience from a utility company
- Knowledgeable of SDLC, and preferably other methodologies such as Agile
- With basic knowledge of IT and communication infrastructure, and business applications
- With good understanding of ITIL process in the specified domain. Knowledge of other ITIL processes a plus.
- ITIL foundation certification a plus
- Ability to work in pressure situation and tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in team-based environment
- Comfortable leading and facilitating meetings
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good presentation skills, and adept in using reporting and presentation tools