Under Applications Development Group: The primary function of the Applications Development Specialist is to analyze the business process information requirements of the proponents, develop corresponding IT application systems and configure off-the-shelf software systems to meet the said requirements. He/she will also create technical specifications and develop programs to address software gaps in end-user requirements. Lastly, he/she is also responsible for proto-typing, testing, data design and cross-system interface development.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science / Engineering or related courses
- Preferably with at least 3 year working experience with SAP ECC 6.0 as a functional expert or an ABAP Programmer
- Knowledge in different modules of SAP specially in FICO would be an advantage
To be part of our Petron team send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Hiring Process:
- Preliminary Screening: Application requirements will be evaluated based on the qualifications needed for the position.
- HR Assessment: Qualified candidates will be invited for interview and exam endorsement.
- Line Interview: Depending on the position, the hiring department will conduct interviews to assess the fit of the candidates.
- Medical Exams: Once the candidate has passed the series of interviews, he/she will be asked to take a comprehensive medical exam.
- Job Offer: Once the candidate is considered fit for hiring, the salary and the benefits package will be discussed.