Under International Trade Finance: On a daily basis, to handle daily liquidity/clearing of accounts/monitoring of various USD transactions; foreign exchange hedging; booking of spot purchases, forwards, NDF’s, swaps, etc.; processing of Letter of Credit (LC) applications for crude/finished product importations; sourcing and booking of dollar loans; preparation of daily advice letter to BSP/various banks on spot purchases and forward transactions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration/Commerce/Economics or equivalent
- Preferably with at least 1 year experience in the similar field, preferably in the treasury/banking profession
- With accounting and SAP knowledge would be an advantage
To be part of our Petron team send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Hiring Process
- Preliminary Screening: Application requirements will be evaluated based on the qualifications needed for the position.
- HR Assessment: Qualified candidates will be invited for interview and exam endorsement.
- Line Interview: Depending on the position, the hiring department will conduct interviews to assess the fit of the candidates.
- Medical Exams: Once the candidate has passed the series of interviews, he/she will be asked to take a comprehensive medical exam.
- Job Offer: Once the candidate is considered fit for hiring, the salary and the benefits package will be discussed.