The Brand Associate performs brand building and product management functions to achieve sales and marketing objectives.
- Ensures that overall sales and gross margin targets for the brand are met.
- Monitors and evaluates the sales performance of brand and inventory level to achieve optimum sales to inventory ratio.
- Corresponds regularly with principals/suppliers on brand concerns; prepares and submits brand reports and updates as required by principals.
- Scouts market for viable distribution, monitors performance of doors and recommends appropriate actions on doors.
- Conceptualizes, implements and evaluates marketing activities to promote brand, product and door awareness.
- Coordinates with advertising/PR agencies for communication and advertising requirements and monitors the same.
- Prepares brand presentation materials and conducts brand/product orientation to concerned parties, both internal and external.
- Keeps abreast with new brands and trends in the market and observes competitors regularly for pricing and new product lines.
- Graduate of any business-related course preferably marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills