The Business Development Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of the training center ensuring consistent generation of training enrollment and revenues. Mainly responsible for marketing and business development, the job will entail the planning, development and effective implementation of programs and strategies to grow and develop the business, expand clientele and achieve profitability.
The Business Development Manager will oversee the design, development and constant upgrade of training courses and their effective and successful execution. Sees to the academy's compliance with government rules and regulations that are needed when bidding for government accounts.
1. Marketing and Business Development
- Conceptualizes and develops the business plan for the Academy
- Oversees the implementation of the business plan and marketing strategies to grow the business
- Sources for clients and expands network of clientele
- Builds and develops partnerships and alliances
- Conducts sales calls as maybe needed and makes sales presentations
- Explore opportunities for collaboration and business expansion
2. Program and Module Design
- Meets clients for Training Needs Assessment
- Together with designated trainer, identifies training program for clients' needs
- Oversees the design of training or modules that respond to clients' needs.
- Once approved by the client, supervises the successful implementation of the approved training.
- Conducts research/studies for new programs or update existing programs.
- Maintains harmonious relationship with clients through effective and regular feedback and needs assessment.
3. Training Evaluation and Enhancements
- Evaluates training programs conducted and looks for better ways to improve them.
- Ensure the constant update and upgrade of training courses and their content ensuring that they stay relevant and attuned with the needs of the times.
4. Administrative Management
- Plans and direct daily operations of the Academy from registration to training execution.
- Ensures the academy's compliance with government rules and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and online conferencing tools proficiency
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Amenable to work in Malate, Manila.