The Business Intelligence Manager is primarily responsible for overseeing the analytics team and developing BI solutions to advise and execute decisions for the company. Your primary goal is to develop reporting tools that will ultimately increase efficiency and profitability. We will expect you to gather and analyze data, create reports suited to the business needs of stakeholders, and present those findings to the team for both internal and external (client) use. Other job duties include hiring and training new analysts for your department and ensuring your staff productivity remains high.
- Gather relevant data from both company resources and external tools such as order management systems, dotcom and marketplace seller centers, advertising platforms' business managers, etc.
- Develop report templates using reporting tools such as Data Studio and Power BI to provide stakeholders with easy-to-understand dashboards that they can further drill down
- Continuously improve reports by working closely with stakeholders to find out their constantly-evolving requirements, along with closely coordinating with the various marketplaces to learn new tools and how to incorporate these into our own reports
- Hire and train new analysts
- At least 3 years experience in analytics, reports creation
- Supervisory/ managerial exposure
- Bachelor's Degree
- Related experience from an e-commerce company
- With background in retail