Prosple is a careers and education technology company. Our tech is used by leading universities and organisations to connect students with education and employment opportunities.
Prosple’s enviable track record includes incubating a series of new businesses, 100% in-house, from startup to full-scale operations. We shipped our first product in 2015, and have since launched four businesses and 11 products that reach over 1m users annually. And we’re just getting started.
Prosple combines the best of innovative startup culture with exciting SaaS growth opportunities. We believe the business with the best team on the field will win, and we’re always on the lookout for unconventional thinkers who are itching to punch above their weight.
This is a varied role, which may involve:
- Online and administrative support
- Updating and managing online content
- Managing email campaigns and CRM
- Analysing data and creating reports
- Social media, marketing and SEO support
- Liaising with clients, students and universities
- Online and offline research
- Graphic design support
- Other projects and tasks as required.
To apply for this role candidates will need:
- Proactive approach with a can-do attitude and the ability to be a self-starter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
- Strong organisational ability – ability to prioritise and manage competing tasks/projects
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with online and/or print publishing, managing email campaigns and websites
- Experience with sales support
- Social media experience
- Data analysis skills
- Experience using any of the following will be highly regarded: Jira, Atlassian, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, ActiveCampaign, LeadPages, SurveyGizmo, Mailchimp, Adobe, Copper CRM
- Experience using GSuite (Google Sheets, Google Docs etc)
- Permanent, full-time role
- Flexible work hours (must be available for 5 hours of the Sydney workday)
- 3-month probationary period
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
Interested in joining our team?
All you need to do is complete the Support Consultant Talent Trial. This talent trial is an opportunity for you to show off your potential as a support consultant with Prosple
In working through the talent trial, you’ll also gain some insight into the expectations and responsibilities of the role itself.
We will be in contact with all high performing candidates to invite them to a one on one interview.
Ready to get started?
Click the button below to proceed with the talent trial.