As part of the core business services, whichever function you join, your intellect, experience and entrepreneurialism will be an invaluable support to our people right across the professional services that the firm provides. This includes finance, information technology, human resources, administrative support, and brand, marketing and communications, to name a few.
In return, we'll help you find opportunities to drive your career forward, develop expertise in new areas and really stretch yourself, so that, however long you spend here, and wherever you take your career in the future, the skills you learn here will last a lifetime.
The primary role and responsibility of this position will be to work in a team environment and administrative services including, but not limited to the following:
- Gives assessment of the health condition of the employees.
- Administers first aid treatment and dispenses medicine to employees and guests.
- Handles activities pertaining to the promotion of good health and prevention of illness.
- Provide health teaching and refer to accredited clinics/ hospital as needed.
- Coordinates and schedules the executive check-up of all qualified regular employees, in accordance to company policy.
- Maintains the medical folders by ensuring that there is accurate encoding and confidentiality of the medical results of the staff.
- Keeps an inventory of medicines and other necessary supplies.
- Assists employees in processing the sickness and/or maternity benefits of SSS.
- Issues medical / dental referral slips and letter of authorization, depending on the need of the requesting employee.
- In case of emergency, accompany injured employees to the nearest hospital.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Nursing
- Must be a registered nurse, with at least 1 year of working experience in the management of a corporate medical clinic facility, or related field is required for this position. New passers are welcome to apply as well.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati, full time from Mondays to Fridays and willing to render overtime during the busy season.
- Preferably 1-4 years experienced employees specializing in secretarial/executive & personal assistant or equivalent.
- Must have completed a Basic Occupational Safety and Health Course (BOSH)