As part of the Core Business Services, whichever function you join, your intellect, experience and entrepreneurialism will be an invaluable support to our people right across the professional services that the firm provides. This includes finance, information technology, human resources, administrative support, and brand, marketing and communications, to name a few.
In return, we'll help you find opportunities to drive your career forward, develop expertise in new areas and really stretch yourself, so that, however long you spend here, and wherever you take your career in the future, the skills you learn here will last a lifetime.
The primary role and responsibility of this position will be to work in a team environment and deliver ESS and administrative services including, but not limited to:
- Diary Management — Provide support to the project team members on maintaining and managing key project meetings and the meeting location
- Calendar Management — Maintaining project team’s calendar to showcase all key events that needs to be planned.
- Meetings Management — Working closely with the project teams and other stakeholders in scheduling/organizing the meeting or conference call
- Travel Management — Support the project team members in booking the travel ticket
- Expense Management – Submit and track expenses for reimbursement,respond to inquiries as necessary
- Workshop or Area visit Plan — Provide assistance in planning the agenda, for workshops/area visits by handling the logistics of stay, food and printing, etc.
- Documentation — Recording the minutes of the meeting with clear emphasis on the key action points from the meeting. Maintaining the project database and SharePoint site to ensure all documentations are captured and organized for ease of access.
- Training Management — Provide support in setting up training by sending out invites, enabling cut-off point for training sessions, issuing confirmations and/or offering alternative dates. Supplement delegates with correct pre-work and sessions
- Tool Support and administration — Administrative support on various internal/external tools used across EY offices
- Data Processing and administration — Data capture, processing and administration of business information
- Transcription — Business transcription of recorded meetings, events, conference, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position but fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati.
- Preferably 1-4 years experienced employees specializing in secretarial/executive & personal assistant or equivalent.