You will become an expert in online performance marketing, and manage up to 10 people across various disciplines working on each client's behalf.
You make sure that the ideas and optimizations that are proposed and implemented by our specialists make sense, and will achieve the best business outcome for each client. We will of course train you on how best to achieve this.
You will master the disciplines of project management, time & task management, communication, and empathy.
- Understand client's brand and performance marketing objectives to ensure that all communications and activities are aligned
- Use our internal task management system to ensure on-time delivery of all client deliverables, and quickly create new tasks that come out of client meetings and email/phone requests
- Maintain an internal "marketing brief" to capture all branding guidelines, tone of voice, competitor strategies and general instructions from the client that are documented by the sales team, and passed to the implementation team. This brief also collects all learning as the implementation progresses so that new team members quickly ramp, and so that we capture knowledge and never repeat marketing experiments that did not work previously
- Will work closely with the senior members of the Account Management team while managing the implementation team to drive business results for clients.
- Quickly earn trust and eventually be the single point of contact for each client
- Facilitate weekly client meetings to clearly explain performance metrics and ideas to improve
- Adhere to strict service level agreements for communication with clients
- Excellent oral and written communication and comprehension skills
- Strong organizational and team management skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Google Office Suite
- A graduate of Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising, Communication Arts or any related courses.
- A very fast learner and will go out of your way to learn performance marketing. We have a rapid training system in place, so we are really looking for strong initiative
- Working knowledge in any of the following fields: PPC Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Web Analytics.
- Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or Digital Marketing Agency internship experience is a plus.