As a Search Engine Marketing Specialist, you'll create campaigns driven by data and executed with ingenuity and wit. No prior experience in the field is required; we're looking for people with an innate passion to learn and a penchant for innovation to boot.
- You are responsible to grow our clients' businesses
- You will use tools such as Google Ads & Keyword Planner to research and determine how potential customers search for our clients' products and services
- You will master the Google Search Ads Platform
- You will master Google Analytics and our proprietary marketing intelligence platform.
- You will set up new accounts using best practices
- You will write best-in-class ad copy to achieve high click-through rates and quality scores
- You will test and optimize using multiple methods to achieve the lowest possible acquisition cost
- BS/MS degree in any business degree or a quantitative test-driven field.
- Actually, we don't care about your degree, as long as you can show us that you learn fast, are organized, detail-oriented, and love geeking out over technology
- 0 to 2 years working experience. Yes, 0.
- Strong communication skills. Yes, English. Most of our clients are in the US and UK.
- You love Excel. Or, once you learn what it can do, you will love Excel
- You have Empathy. This is a bonus, but the best marketers have high EQ and can get in the shoes of someone researching online to buy something.
- If you have SEM Experience, great! You simply have to prepare a case study that shows how you took over an account, audited it, then implemented optimization tactics that reduced the CPA by 5x