Yaran Property Group (www.yaran.com.au ) is a property development company in Perth, Western Australia, Australia. Since its establishment in 1996, the company has developed over 1000 dwellings across 60 developments. Yaran is now looking to construct a further 2000 dwellings in the next 2 years. The company is looking to employ a full-time Project Manager, Process Improvement Coordinators, Strata Manager to assist Executive Managers in delivering a pipeline of upcoming development projects.
Our work involves preparing or assisting with:
- Identifying and analyzing land for development potential;
- Basic AutoCAD drawings to determine development yield;
- Completing extensive due diligence to prepare a site for development approval;
- Compile reports containing key development information for the executive team;
- Liaise with various institutions and consultants regarding the design of the development;
- Prepare submissions for Development Approval;
- Draft tender documents and proposals;
- Assist in the management of the construction process.
- Clear thinking to make improvement in the leasing and short stay departments to create efficiencies
The successful candidates are likely to have:
- Full-time availability
- Excellent English language skills;
- University qualification in either Engineering, Property or Finance Graduate;
- Critical and analytical thinking skills;
- Advanced MS-Excel skills;
- Some AutoCAD skills;
- Experience in Australian Property Development projects would be very highly regarded.
- Full CV outlining qualifications and experience;
- Examples of projects managed;
- References or testimonials from past clients and contact details of references Yaran can approach.
- Following the review of applicants, arrangements will be made for Zoom meetings with the short-listed applicants.