Each year the ANU College of Business and Economics an award known as the ANU College of Business and Economics International Partnership Scholarship ("the award").
The objective of the award is to support diversity, continue engagement with our recognised partner institutions and to strengthen educational outcomes for students.
The award is available each year to a prospective student who:
- is an international student;
- has made an application for admission to an undergraduate program at the ANU College of Business and Economics;
- is a current student of, or has graduated from an approved ANU College of Business and Economics partner program and institution; and
- has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling at an approved ANU College of Business and Economics partner program and institution, as determined by the CBE academic panel.
- $10,000 per annum
- 12 on offer
- Payments made per semester
- Payments made for 2 years
The scholarship is offered in semester 1 and semester 2 each year.