Joseph & Lindsay Croft Memorial Scholarship
Field of study
Applicants must be Indigenous Australian.
- Financial need
- the academic value of the applicant's proposed program of study as assessed by the referees
- academic record of the applicant
- money available in the fund in any year
- availability of appropriate supervision.
How to apply
The application must include:
- the names of two academic referees, who must supply written references directly to the Selection Committee
- confirmation from a recognised Indigenous organisation within the community or language group to which they belong.
Closing date : 1st Week of Semester 1 and 1st Week of Semester 2