This scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Law.
The Phillipa Weeks Scholarship in Law is available to a person who:
- Is a successful applicant for entry to the 1st year of a program of study leading to the award of Bachelor of Laws (LLB) whether undertaken as a single degree or part of a combined program
- has undertaken (at least) the final two years of their secondary schooling in a regional or remote area of Australia
- has completed school in the last 12 months
- is a citizen of or holds permanent resident status in Australia
- the successful applicant must not have been previously enrolled in any tertiary degree or diploma program at a university or other institution of tertiary education whether in or outside Australia.
- $5,000 per annum
- 1 on offer
- Payments made for 5 years
Selection based on
- Academic performance over the final two years of secondary school
- leadership qualities and achievements
- contribution to the community.
Applications close 30 November