Bond University is consistently ranked number one in the country for the quality of teaching and the student experience.
Note: We'll be hosting 10 minute short presentations followed by questions at 11.30, 12.30, 1.30 throughout the Sydney Law Careers Fair!
The Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (GDLP) is recognised for the practical skills and values gained by graduates. Successful completion of the GDLP will enable trainees to apply for admission to legal practice.
Key features of the Bond GDLP
- Premium quality, personalised learning experience at a competitive price
- Flexible learning options: online, on-campus, full-time or part-time
- Innovative interactive learning modules
- Experienced legal practitioners as instructors and mentors
- Personalised support in securing legal placement
- Full range of university resources available
The GDLP is offered in January, May or September each year and you can submit your application at any time.
To find out more about the program, connect with us at the Fair.
Speak to a friendly Future Student Advisor and call 1800 074 074