The Australian Alumni International Scholarship recognises a connection international students have to Australian study. It is open to students from all nationalities who have previously completed an education program in Australia. The scholarship offers a 20% (percent) reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
At a glance
- The scholarships are only open to:
- prospective students seeking to study an ECU undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree; and
- current ECU international students intending to commence a new course of study after completing their current course (bachelor to master, for example)
- Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance of up to 20% (percent) of their ECU tuition fees for the duration of the ECU component of their study.
- Whilst ECU continues to offer this scholarship all eligible applicants will be awarded a scholarship.
- Applicants can package with ELICOS.
- This scholarship is open to individuals who are prospective and current ECU students.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- have completed one of the following courses in Australia at time of application:
- Recognised English course (minimum 10 weeks)
- Study Abroad program
- University Foundation program
- Secondary Schooling
- Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Associate degree at any VET provider
- Undergraduate degree, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Master degree; or
- Off-shore AQF award
- Must have successfully completed a minimum of 0.5EFSTL of tertiary study and have passed at least 50% of enrolled subjects within that period
- be commencing study at ECU in 2019;
- meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework degree; and
- intend to study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
How to apply
How to apply for this scholarship
If we approve your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
The Admissions Office will issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your course, to confirm whether you’ve been successful.