If you are intending to enrol in the Master of Architecture program at Monash, you may be eligible for this scholarship. Preference will be given to students who have completed the Bachelor of Architectural Design Scholars Program.
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must be studying as one of the following:
- Completing the Bachelor of Architectural Design Scholars Program
- If there are no suitable applicants that are completing the Bachelor of Architectural Design Scholars Program, applications will be open to all eligible commencing students enrolling in the Master of Architecture
You must meet the following criteria:
- Current students must achieve a weighted average mark of 70+
- Intending to enrol full-time in the Master of Architecture at a Monash campus in Australia..
$6000 per year (48 credit points of study) until the minimum points of your degree are completed.
Varies (Depending on funding)
- You must have successfully completed the Bachelor of Architectural Design Scholars Program and maintained a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70.
- You must maintain full-time enrolment.