Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
*Includes Diploma of Tertiary Studies and Diploma of Higher Education
- Commencing or continuing student, enrolled in or intending to enrol in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia*.
- Have a low income
There are two types of scholarships available:
- Type 1: $3000 per annum (48 credit points of study) for the duration of your degree.
- Type 2: $3000 one-off payment.
- Type 1: 300 scholarships available per year.
- Type 2: Variable (Depending on funding).
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 50 each semester.
- If stated in your offer letter, you may be asked to provide an annual progress report to donors, giving you an opportunity to share your appreciation, experiences and benefits from receiving the scholarship.
How to apply
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.