The Team Monash Elite Student Performer Scheme is designed to support talented students studying at Monash to represent the University in the areas of Sport, Performing Arts and related disciplines. This program aims to assist students who perform at a state level or higher. Students must represent the University in a Monash Club/Society or at the Inter-University (Varsity) competitions and activities.
- $100 to $1000 one-off payment and/or a Monash Sport gym membership.
- Dependant on the sport, the level played and the funding available.
- Variable depending on funding.
- Must be competing regularly in your discipline, at a National level, or above.
- Representation of Monash University in your sport (e.g. club, Monash University Club, Monash Australian University Games or Varsity Callenge).
- Your current and past performance in your elected discipline.
- Level at which your sport is played
Eligibility (All conditions must be met)
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa or an international student.
- Commencing or continuing undergraduate or postgraduate student enrolled at a Monash campus, including Monash College.
- Involved in a non-professional sport, performing arts or similar, as recognised by Team Monash.
- You must maintain satisfactory sporting performance, as determined by TeamMONASH.
- You must regularly represent Monash University in your discipline and participate in the Australian University Games.
- You must not be in receipt of regular payments from other funding bodies for your discipline.