PhD scholarship in stochastic geometric approach to crowd tracking and visual analytics.
Value and duration
$28,849 per year for up to three years.
Number of scholarships available
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- have a bachelor degree in computer science or electrical engineering or biomedical (bio-electric) engineering or mechatronics engineering with a minimum GPA of 3.20 out of 4.00
- meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy
- have a master degree in computer science or electrical engineering or mechatronics engineering is desirable but not essential.
Excellent mathematical skills demonstrated by either research publications or very high marks in mathematics and statistics courses during higher education studies.
- In-depth knowledge of stochastic processes, demonstrated by research publications and/or very high mark in a postgraduate course focused on stochastic processes.
- In-depth knowledge of visual tracking demonstrated by relevant experience, courses or publications.
Applications are now open.
Applications will close when a candidate is selected.