We are looking for a System Analyst who will be responsible for the administration, monitoring and maintenance of software infrastructures and applications. You will oversee practices and processes to ensure integrity, safety and availability of all data and applications as part of an organisation's information systems.
- Analyse our SKU and inventory items and create syntax rules, coding rules, and work through our complete product range to tidy it up and develop a system to maintain it and for creating new SKUs.
- Be able to take concepts and ideas from our team for process building and automation and investigate ways to get it done.
- Ongoing IT/systems related tasks, projects, and maintenance.
- 2-3 years of work experience as a system analyst in a B2B or similar.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Loves IT and systems generally.
- Basic experiences with the programming language or SQL scriptwriting is a plus.
- Obsessed with attention to detail.
- Able to think outside the box, investigative, and inventive with processes.
- Hands-on experience with software development and documentation.
- History supporting end users to understand their issues and solve their problems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to relay technical information to non-technical users and elicit clients' needs.
- Excellent analytical skills
- A good problem-solving attitude
- The ability to work independently but also as a part of a team.
- Ability to plan and manage a variety of projects
- Ability to work to deadlines and give realistic estimates.
- Competency in responding quickly and effectively when problems arise
- MYOB Exo Business
- Pipedrive CRM
- MS Teams
- Power BI
- Ask Nicely
Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, IT, Website Development, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Solutions based mindset and free-thinking mentality.
- Superior interpersonal and direct communication skills.
- Contribute to internal initiatives such as improving our processes.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities.
- Willingness to take ownership of projects and deliver the project within an agreed time, to specification and budget.
- Self-managed, with a history of being a thought leader within a development team/business.
- Take pride in their work and desire to deliver high-quality solutions.
- High motivation, goal-oriented, high-energy, focused.
- Positive team player that works effectively with and supporting others.
Along with a dynamic environment where everybody is highly motivated and engaging, you will get the following benefits for being part of the Filta family:
- HMO for yourself and one dependent within the first month
- 20 combined SL/VLs per year accrued from day one (you will have 10 accrued once you pass regularisation)
Monthly social activities paid by the company– such as a watercolour workshop, board games, laser tag, escape room, team dinner, etc.
30 minutes early out Fridays (after regularisation, upon completing all your tasks for the week, and if you are on time during the week)
Birthday cake on your birthday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Manila Time, Monday to Friday (WORK FROM HOME)
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take the next step in your career, do not hesitate to get in touch and become a part of the #FiltaFam!